Spectre Cargo Solutions is the freighter aircraft focused arm of Spectre Air Capital, a Texas-based aircraft trading and leasing company whose principals have bought, sold and leased 500+ passenger, freighter and special mission aircraft.
Kevin Casey and the SCS team provide bespoke freighter aircraft and engine solutions to customers across the globe ranging from conversion feedstock sourcing through turnkey freighter aircraft leasing programs tailored to each customer’s unique requirements. Spectre has current availability on 737-300F & 737-400F, 757-200F, 767-300F, and is offering advance positions on 737-700F (from Q1 2017) and 737-800F (Q4 2017).
Spectre Cargo Solutions principals – expert in freighters and aircraft sales & leasing, with the cargo airline relationships and technical know-how to effectively execute.
• Expert freighter team with aircraft trading and leasing expertise
—Sold and converted 110+ 737 freighters with 45+ customers in 20+ countries
—Bought, sold and leased hundreds of commercial aircraft
• Led by people known and trusted to deliver
• Strong balance sheet and financials to acquire feedstock, convert and lease/sell freighter aircraft
• In addition to B737NGFs (in) and 737 Classic (take out), the company supports B767 and B757 freighters
• Expertise and relationships to sell Customers’ outgoing Classic freighter fleet and provide engine spares & maintenance solutions
• Spectre Cargo Solutions principals – expert in freighters and aircraft sales & leasing, with the cargo airline relationships and technical know-how to effectively execute